Astrology Talk


Google
 
Web Astrology Talk
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Void of Course Moon

If you haven't heard about this little gremlin, then it's your lucky day! A Void Moon, or Moon Void of Course, occurs every few days and can last from minutes to days. As the Moon travels across the night sky, and it leaves one hard aspect to another planet, and has not reached the next hard aspect, the moon is Void. Consider it a time of "Moon Limbo". At this time, things you commit to will not go according to plan.

Obviously, you might want to stave off any major decisions at this time. Avoid things of importance, such as making major life decisions. If you make plans, you will have quirky results. You might have someone cancel, or not show up, or everything that could go wrong happens. This also applies to plans made at the time the moon is Void of Course, even if the activities take place outside of the Void Moon.

Sometimes I stop paying attention to the Void of Course Moon tables. I do that from time to time - it keeps me on my toes. I have been in a hiring crunch at work and arranged 11 interviews. Out of those, only two showed up. Oddly, when I referred to my charts, these were the people that I got a hold of the following day to arrange a time with!

When the Moon is Void of Course, it is best to rest, rejuvenate, feed your soul, be creative, read, write or just relax. This is difficult to do in our modern world with jobs, kids and other demands. Consider it a time when you need to think of you first and find a way to pamper yourself.

Debbie Kempton Smith is a wonderful, energized woman and an excellent astrologer. I suggest going to her site for the tables of the Void of Course Moon. After you go there, pay attention to when you made plans that somehow did not pan out. This is the easiest way to see astrology at work in your daily life. I know. I know. At first I was a skeptic too, but give it a shot and let me know how it works out for you.

While you are at Debbie's site, buy her book, 'Secrets of a Stargazers Notebook'. You will LOVE it! I breaks down astrology into easy and fun language. Great for beginners or seasoned veterans. You will have a smile on your face as you read all about the world and people around you.

  • Void of Course Moon Sheet
  • 2 Comments:

    At 8:48 AM, Blogger chuck said...

    interesting It seems I always make plans for myself or goals in life but they never seem to work out for me I will continue to read your very well written words on this issue maybe I can get a few pointers and maybe my plans will finally start to work out for me
    Thank You very Good Job

     
    At 8:50 AM, Blogger chuck said...

    I will read the article you have suggested and let you know how it goes but I won't get to excited on my end until some of my plans start happening
    Thank You Again

     

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home