Astrology Talk


Google
 
Web Astrology Talk
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Saturday, December 16, 2006

Angelina Jolie Astrological Profile, and Brad Pitt to Boot


Ah. What can I say. Angelina Jolie intrigues me. She is one of those actresses who has a true sense of freedom on screen. That is very rare to find, and believe me, I spent most of my life around actors of all types.

I have been looking for an Astrological take on this wonderful Golden Globe (more than once) winner. I hadn't posted any until now, because Jeffrey Kishner has got it down on his blog Astrology at the Movies.

Once I tease you with his intro paragraph, I know you will go there to read the whole article:

"Angelina Jolie was born under the sign of the Twins, and the dynamics in her chart only serve to underscore how widely divergent her two "selves" are from each other. She is both a compassionate mother to third world children, and a sexually confident, dark and aggressive woman."

What I enjoyed most about his post is that he also looks at the synastry of Brad Pitts chart against the backdrop of Jolie's. Things that make you go hmmmm...

  • Astrology at the Movies.

  • Also check out Celeb AstroBlogy: Another Baby for Angelina?

    Labels: , , , ,

  • 2 Comments:

    At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    srilanka

     
    At 3:38 AM, Blogger Gayathri said...

    Looks like the actress is hoping for conclusions.Go ahead Angelina Jolie.

    -------------
    GAYATHRI

    brad pitt and jolie

     

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home