Astrology Talk


Google
 
Web Astrology Talk
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Lacking Things in Your Chart - Manifesting What You Need

In Astrology, you tend to draw into your life those things that complete you.

In my own chart, I have only one Planet in a Fire Sign and my Ascendant. Fire in your chart gives you energy and purpose.

The Planet is Saturn and it is in Aries. Saturn tends to restrict everything it touches, and mine is square Mars in Capricorn (ruled by Saturn), opposite Venus in Libra and Uranus in Virgo. Yes, my temper is hard to coax out, but when I have had it, that's it. When I get to the point of explosion (not very often, but it does happen), take a regular Scorpio temper and quadruple it. Stingers a-flying and never miss their mark.

Through the years, and especially in leadership roles, I have learned to control (Saturn) this and work on my diplomacy (Venus in Libra).

Since I lack Astrological fire, I can always tell when I am ignoring my raw energy or anger. I will burn myself with anything possible. Making toast, cooking, drinking coffee, smoking, or, my personal favorite, electrocution. It's chronic.

The past several years, however, I burn myself less. I attribute this to my partner, a Leo very heavy in Astrological fire.

What do you lack and how does it manifest for you?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Twilight said...

Hi VB

I'm short on Air - I have only Sun in Aquarius, nothing in Gemini or Libra, or 3rd house.

For me this translates to a serious dislike, almost to the point of disability, of speaking in public, or to a large group of people. My husband is even worse off - no Air at all, he too becomes quiet when among a group (even his own family!)

Happy New Year !
Ann (Twilight)

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Velvet Blade said...

Twilight -

It's always interesting to see how it translates to others. Even though we are supposed to "master" those things we lack. You, instead of speaking in public, make up for it with your awesome blog! Everyone should visit you at http://twilightstarsong.blogspot.com/

Stay tuned for the pic of my oven mitt. You will get a good giggle!

Happy New Year to you too!

-Vel

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home