Astrology Talk


Google
 
Web Astrology Talk
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Agression Galore

I recently experienced Mars transiting my Sagittarius Ascendant. Usually this gives you extra energy. It had an interesting way of manifesting for me, however, so I thought that I would share it with you.

Anyone I not yet know, who I came into contact with, and had any slight bit of aggression in their bones, came at me with all rockets blasting. They might be nice and congenial with the person I was standing next to, but would look at me with that slanty-eyed suspicion that you expect someone to have when facing off a wild bear.

Each time I would smile and open my mouth to say something... anything... and, in the words of chef Emeril, BAM! I was called all names in the book, and could not calm down the irate like I usually am able to do.

The positive side of this time period, however, is that transiting Venus was trine my natal Venus in Libra and I was offered a promotion. This promotion came out of the blue for me for many reasons, yet the timing was excellent.


Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Twilight said...

Congrats on your promotion, VB!

I hope your Mars-effect problem has subsided some by now.

Twilight (Ann)

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Velvet Blade said...

It certainly has! Whew! Luckily, it only lasted for a few days! At least I was in good company with Tigger!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home