Astrology Talk


Google
 
Web Astrology Talk
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Sunday, January 14, 2007

Wish Upon the Moon

Eleanor McEvoy is one of my favorite singers. When I heard about the Planetary Society sending wishes to the Moon, of course I thought of her song Whisper a Prayer to the Moon. I won't quote all of it, but here are some short snipets:

"My darling,my darling
So crazy,so charming
Its just that it happened too soon
But I send you my wishes
My hugs and my kisses
And whisper a prayer to the moon...

"My sweet tempered angel
I wish I were able
To heal all the hurt with a tune
And if I had the powers
I would give you the stars
The sun and the light of the moon..."


The Planetary Society does it again. First, send your name to Mars, and now, send a wish to the moon with Selene!

People around the world are encouraged to send names alone or in combination with a message.

  • Messages from Earth: "Wish Upon The Moon" with SELENE
  • Lyric Freak


    Labels: , , , , , ,

  • 1 Comments:

    At 11:05 PM, Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

    zhengjx20160526
    michael kors handbags
    coach outlet clearance
    ralph lauren home
    jordan retro 4
    kobe 8
    polo ralph lauren
    louis vuitton outlet stores
    toms
    kate spade handbags
    coach outlet clearance
    cheap air jordans
    coach factory outlet online
    cheap ray ban sunglasses
    lebron 13
    coach factory outlet
    oakley outlet
    nike uk
    celine handbags
    red bottom shoes
    burberry outlet
    kobe 10
    louis vuitton handbags
    coach factory outlet online
    ralph lauren outlet
    hollister clothing
    louis vuitton purses
    coach outlet online
    hollister kids
    louis vuitton purses
    oakley sunglasses wholesale
    louboutin shoes
    supra for sale
    coach outlet online
    concord 11
    oakley sunglasses
    michael kors outlet online sale
    kate spade handbags
    coach outlet online
    nike air max 90
    jordan 6s

     

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home