Astrology Talk


Google
 
Web Astrology Talk
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Tuesday, February 27, 2007

No. NO! Not on a Void Moon!!!

My worst fears came to light today. The company I work for is about to roll out a new compensation plan and is undergoing "restructuring". Gasp. Anyone who has been through this, knows how stressful it can be.

The calls to finalize were scheduled for Friday, then Monday. Now, it looks like tomorrow. What is this I see??? THE MOON IS VOID ALL DAY LONG!!! That's right folks. On one of the few occasions in the year when the Moon stays void for over a day, the Powers that Be have decided to launch possibly the largest change in corporate structure ever.

Here is my past article on the little gremlin called Void of Course Moon. Astrology Talk: Void of Course Moon. In a nutshell, plans and commitments made when the Moon is Void of Course go terribly wrong.

Let's top it off. On the same day, I will have Mars transiting and making a Square to my Natal Mercury. What does this mean? Clearly my sensibilities will be insulted. Things will seem in complete conflict with my own vision and principles. I will feel annoyed, challenged and ready to bust some heads.

Will I be able to turn this around? Will I be able to maintain a fluid and adaptable attitude towards the situation? Will I use this as a tool to invite clear communication and let it allow my abilities to act soar?

Sigh. I can be a hot head. I admit it. I have learned that when I get hot under the collar, I need to remove myself from the situation for a while and cool off. This way I can be much more diplomatic rather than just strike out.

Worse, when asked, I will say exactly what I think, not what is popular. Although this can win me respect with some folks, it also can earn me ridicule by those pork bellied pigs who think that saying what someone wants to hear assures their place in the world. I like to think I give credit where credit is due, but I have also been known to play the devil's advocate as well. I personally feel that a company and people can't learn and grow healthily without some voice of honesty. Love me, hate me. I'm a Scorpio and I really don't care... Well... Maybe I care a little bit...

My Natal Mercury is in Scorpio, the first few degrees in fact, making it very strong, and in my 10th house. The house of career! For a full definition visit the resources on my website. Can it get much more challenging? Everything in the 10th house is out in the open. It's all about how you relate to those who have authority over you, but also your public image.

I will discuss my other transit hitting March 1st, which may well out weight this one. Crisis first, pondering later...

Tune in tomorrow to see if I lose it or use it!

For those in the "know" here are my transits for the next few days, courtesy of StarIQ

2/26/2007
Mon 4:54 AM Transiting Venus Conjunct Natal Saturn
7:25 AM Transiting Moon Square Natal Saturn
3:59 PM Transiting Mars Trine Natal Venus
8:46 PM Transiting Moon Opposition Natal Mars

2/27/2007
Tue 3:35 AM Transiting Moon Trine Natal Sun
12:56 PM Transiting Moon Sextile Natal Pluto
3:34 PM Transiting Mars Square Natal Mercury
3:49 PM Transiting Moon Trine Natal Neptune
11:26 PM Transiting Moon Sextile Natal Uranus

2/28/2007
Wed 4:50 AM Transiting Moon Sextile Natal Venus
6:14 AM Transiting Moon Square Natal Mercury
3:39 PM Transiting Moon Trine Natal Saturn

3/1/2007
Thu 12:41 PM Transiting Moon Square Natal Sun

3/2/2007
Fri 1:25 AM Transiting Moon Square Natal Neptune
4:23 PM Transiting Moon Sextile Natal Mercury
7:19 PM Transiting Moon Opposition Natal Moon
7:45 PM Transiting Moon Conjunction Natal Jupiter



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Twilight said...

Hi VB

I don't really understand corporate stuff, but hope all turns out well, or at least reasonably, for you.

If it were me, I wouldn't worry unless either transiting Pluto, Saturn or Uranus was sitting upon one of my planets - I'd guess that the rest will come and go leaving little to worry about (but that's just me!)

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Velvet Blade said...

I guess walking the tightrope is frazzling my nerves. I am a big fan of the Void Moon, and it never fails. Things just don't quite work out!

I have some nice professional stuff coming up in March, so we will see how that pans out in the coming days/month.

I tend to have a little "hoof in mouth" syndrome anyway with Sag Rising, so whenever there is a transit that tells me to shut it, I REALLY have to watch it!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home