Astrology Talk


Google
 
Web Astrology Talk
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Tuesday, March 06, 2007

AstroCocktail's Astro-Blogosphere

John and Susan Townley recently ran an article on their AstroCocktail website covering all the exciting trends in Astrology Blogging. Both John and Susan Townley are accomplished authors. See some of their books on Astrology.

Yes, it's a complex network. Most likely Astrology is a little more simplified than some of the hotter topics out there. We are a tight knit bunch in some ways, and yet every one's own opinion and style is celebrated and respected.

Due to their high caliber work and reputation as Astrologers, it is an honor to have been included in this list of Astrology Blogs.

Check out The Astro-Blogosphere for yourself!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Twilight said...

Thank you for leading me to that article, VB - I hadn't seen it - there's so much to look at these days!

I was surprised to see my own bloggy effort included, because I'm kind of on the edge of it all, looking in. But it was good of them to list me.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Velvet Blade said...

It wasn't only "good of them" to list you, it was mandatory! How can you overlook one of the best Astro blogs out there! EVERYONE - Check out Twilights blog at Learning Curve on the Ecliptic and I am I am sure you will agree with me!

I just noticed that somehow you fell off of my permalinks! Yikes! When I updated, I must have accidentally removed you, so up it will go again!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home