Astrology Talk


Google
 
Web Astrology Talk
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Saturday, May 26, 2007

Access Granted!

I was locked out of my Google accounts for almost 3 weeks, and was unable to post! Talk about agony!

Other quirky technological mishaps:

* At work a mouse chewed through the Ethernet cable. The mouse was either blind, had no taste buds, or very hungry. This was reported to me by one of my employees while I was away in beautiful and hip Austin, Texas for a meeting. Considering where we are located, a mouse seems hard to swallow. Hard to guess what the kids do while the boss is away!

* My main phone decided it would give up the ghost and not power up anymore. Correction. It would just get stuck in "blink" on/off mode over and over. Personally, I could live without a cell phone all the time, but as luck would have it, I need it for work. Perhaps a blessing in disguise?

* I was locked out of my email, as stated above. Gmail is great, and I really like all the services I have on my account. But folks, let's spend some of our billions on customer service, shall we? The first 10 days, I had to glue my issue all over their message boards, which went either unanswered or gave me the same info I already found on their help pages. Same with the few email responses I received. Even though each time I prefaced my email with all the things I tried and did not need to be told again. Somehow, it seems their email churners and tech services folks are way overworked. Looking forward to seeing at least one posting on their job boards that has something, in some remote way, to do with helping folks.

* I had a telephone stalker after one of my reps (no longer with the company) gave out my cell phone number to a crazy guy. After he called literally 15 times in 10 minutes, I changed my phone number. As a side note, this is the same rep who, when fired, said he agreed with the theft, and he agreed with leaving shifts and not showing, then being untruthful about it, but he would fight tooth and nail about the low sales numbers. Hmmmm. It's okay if you steal, are unreliable, but never call someone a poor sales person! Does that make ANY SENSE to anyone at all???

* That's about it for quirks, I will get to the astrology of it all later on. I have 1800 emails to wade through, after all!

Happy to be back and thanks for your patience! Now let's get on with the Astrology!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home