Astrology Talk


Google
 
Web Astrology Talk
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Sunday, December 02, 2007

Does a Rose by ANY Other Name REALLY Still Smell as Sweet?

Over the past few months, my other half has been going to night school. In honor of supporting the venture, I have been doing weekly study guides with pictures and diagrams. These usually take me about three hours to complete, but tonight it took me five and half hours. Needless to say, my mind was a little numb, and my eyes just a tad blurry. You will understand if I had to do several double takes to verify what I am about to tell you about.

When I finished my venture tonight, I used ask.com to search for astrology images to use in a post. I have really been enjoying their new layout that lets you search for images only, and define what types of images the search bot should bring back. This comes in VERY HANDY for those perplexing study guides.

I found the gorgeous chart wheel that you see here. The site is titled "Zodiac Tattoos - Pictures, Signs and Astrology". The site has the "short" URL of ILoveTattoosandPiercings.com. (Whew! I am almost out of breath typing it!)

Because the chart wheel was so gorgeous, I scrolled down to read a bit more about this site when I came upon this:

What defines a Zodiac Tattoo?

A zodiac tattoo would be any tattoo that depicts one of the twelve signs of the zodiac: Aries the Ram, Taurus the Bull, Gemini the Twins, Cancer the Crap, Leo the Lion, Virgo the Virgin, Libra the Scales, Scorpio the Scorpion, Sagittarius the Archer, Capricorn the Goat, Aquarius the Water-Bringer, or Pisces the Fish. Each sign has both a symbol that represents the set of stars, and a picture, so one could get either inked and have a zodiac tattoo.

You read it right... "Cancer the Crap". Sorry folks, their words, not mine.

The Astrology on the site is pilfered garbage, of course. But, I am wearing my "controlling color" of maroon tonight...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home